Family Legal Services
FAMILY LEGAL SERVICES - OBTAINED RESULTS BY DAVID DART AND PRIOR ASSOCIATES:
- Family law case equal custody and equal parenting time of an infant son for a local Father who originally had court-ordered parenting time limiting him to a few hours on Saturdays with no overnights.
- Full custody for a local male teacher of his infant son after a five-day custody trial.
- 100% custody for a local man whose wife was a stay at home mom. After a lengthy trial, the Father paid no alimony, received the marital home and was able to retain a large sum of money he was awarded in connection with a personal injury without any of it being given to his spouse.
- Six-Figure business valuation for a small local business that was equally divided between the parties which greatly increased the award to the wife on the final judgment.
- The return of a child for a local Mother who was improperly advised to abandon her baby in a blatant abuse of the Safe Baby Voluntary Rescue Law. This case received local press including a spot on the local television evening news.
- A non-modifiable seven-figure alimony award for a local spouse.
- Successfully protected client’s separate property interest in a family business and permanently settled spousal support claims for a one-time lump sum payout.
- Hybrid alimony-cash payment six-figure compensation for local man in a divorce where wife obtained a lucrative medical degree during the marriage.
- Court orders for the return of children wrongly removed from the State of Michigan to Florida, Illinois, Alabama, California, Iowa, and other states.