Family Legal Services
FAMILY LAW RESULTS OBTAINED BY DAVID DART AND PRIOR ASSOCIATES:
- Obtained equal custody and equal parenting time of an infant son for a local Father who originally had court ordered parenting time limiting him to a few hours on Saturdays with no overnights.
- Obtained full custody for a local male teacher of his infant son after a five-day custody trial.
- Obtained full custody for a local man whose wife was a stay at home mom. After a lengthy trial, the Father paid no alimony, received the marital home and was able to retain a large sum of money he was awarded in connection with a personal injury without any of it being given to his spouse.
- Obtained a six-figure business valuation for a small local business that was equally divided between the parties which greatly increased the award to the wife on final judgment.
- Obtained the return of a child for a local Mother who was improperly advised to abandon her baby in a blatant abuse of the Safe Baby Voluntary Rescue Law. This case received local press including a spot on the local television evening news.
- Obtained a non-modifiable seven-figure alimony award for a local spouse.
- Successfully protected client’s separate property interest in a family business and permanently settled spousal support claims for a one-time lump sum payout.
- Obtained hybrid alimony-cash payment six-figure compensation for local man in a divorce where wife obtained lucrative medical degree during marriage.
- Obtained orders for the return of children wrongly removed from the State of Michigan to Florida, Illinois, Alabama, California, Iowa and other states.